Someone actually told me I’m too good for multiple streams today. 😂 Really?
How can anyone be too good for that? 🤔 I really hate it when people try to convince you that they have something that can “replace” 1, 2, or 3 of my incomes. Well, what if I told you that I’m happy with having multiple streams and I’m doing it because I WANT to, not because I HAVE to?
This is why I CHOOSE to have multiple opportunities:
1. Not everyone is going to want to join your primary business – at least not right away
2. Not everyone has the funds to start a business
3. Some people prefer getting paid multiple times a month from different areas.
4. You can never have too much money.
5. I want to help as many people as possible make money no matter what their budget, background, or preference is.
6. Some people prefer to have passive streams that can get them paid while they are working on their primary.
7. People can use the commissions they make from their “side hustles” to invest even more into their primary.
Just because I found my TRUE HOME and am making a great income, doesn’t mean I still won’t have passive side gigs to complement it. Besides, I barely even spend time on them because they’re easy and take care of themselves. My focus is never taken away from my primary biz. So please don’t try to pitch me with your opportunity or insult me. I’M GOOD, trust me. 😉👌 You’re talking to the queen of balancing. 🙋 But thanks for your concern. 😘