What makes a successful Home Business?
Number One Concept is – Market Position
Even if you did make the right choice, you would still have to know how to effectively get your share of the business. Just hanging a sign on your door saying “PC’s sold here” wouldn’t enable you to effectively capture your share of the market.
So how do you position yourself in front of a “Huge Expanding Market”?
First you need to identify the fastest growing industries. Some of the fastest growing industries today are:
• Working From Home – $401 Billion Dollar Industry.
• Internet Marketing – exceeds $523 Billion according to a study expected to reach 7 Trillion within the next 3 years.
• Mail Order Marketing – $350 Billion Dollar Industry and growing.
• Wellness Industry – $200 Billion Dollar Industry and expected to reach $1 Trillion within 10 years
. • Nutrition Industry – $4.2 Billion Dollar Industry and exploding.
• Weight Control Industry – $33 Billion Dollar Industry fueled by epidemic size obesity levels. An estimated 70% of the U.S. population needs to lose 10 – 50 pounds.
• Personal Care Industry – $72 Billion Dollar Industry. • Cosmetics Industry – $8 Billion Dollar Industry – and steadily growing.
Imagine positioning yourself in front of some of these industries listed, while working from home and utilizing the power of mail order and Internet Marketing to build your business.
Like, comment and share to help more people. Sharing is caring.